To improve your Leadership skills, ask yourself these 6 questions daily:
1. Did I work toward my goals today?
2.What bad habits do I need to stop?
3. What motivated me today?
4. Have I been the kind of person I want to be?
5. What mistakes did I make today, and what can I learn from them?
6. What am I grateful for today?
Aren’t those powerful? Leadership is a constant adjusting and adapting to what is happening and going on always with your eyes on your goals.
7. “Unfortunately, much of what I see today isn’t about fulfilling one’s true potential as much as it is about appearing to fulfill what other people expect.”
8. “Anything that we do for years that doesn’t match the inner imprint of our gifting will eventually become monotonous and routine, ritualistic and frustrating.” (So Start Living!)
9. “Don’t allow the criticisms of others or the distractions of the urgent to deter you from your destiny.”
10. “Many people seem to have trouble identifying their highest passion and gifting. I often tell them, ‘Your purpose is in your passions—not just what you love but what you passionately hate.’ …If you can’t stand to see bad hairdos, maybe you should consider becoming a stylist.” (awesome)
11. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you (for some of us like me, that isn’t that hard!)
12. Take someone in training along with you on mundane tasks (this is a GREAT leadership tip for network marketers)
13. Let people in on your vision. Do you know who builds HUGE teams in network marketing? The ones that have and share their vision. What mission are you playing for? What is driving you to spread the word?
These next leadership tips come from Entrepreneur.com
14. Lead by example. Don’t expect your teammates to pull their weight if you aren’t.
15. Be humble. If you stay the path you WILL build an empire and riches, remember where you came from and who helped you get there.
16. Find Mentors.
17. Never stop improving. Amen!
These first 6 Leadership tips are actually in the form of questions and they come from Inc.com. The other tips are from the Washington Post Article “10 Leadership Tips from Bishop T.D. Jakes“Bishop-TD-Jakes- leadership tips